At Real Life Church, we believe that Jesus is God. We take him at his word. Because of this, everything we do is for Jesus. We invite you to learn more about this man who is God and how you can find forgiveness and new life in him. If you've got questions, are struggling, or just need someone to talk to, please don't hesitate to call us.
Here's a few steps you can take to grow in your walk with Jesus:
1. Begin the Journey. It's as simple as ABC: Admit that you've sinned and need a savior, Believe that Jesus is God and that he died and rose again for you, and Commit. Life with Jesus isn't always easy. It takes commitment to God and to His people.
2. Be at Church. We weren't designed to do this life alone, and we can't. Not only to we need God, but we need each other. Church provides a time to worship, learn, and grow in community with other believers. Making church a priority is essential to seeing real growth. More than just attending, it's important to live in community. We've got a variety of small groups available to join.
3. Read your Bible. God gave us an amazing tool - His Word. The Bible is God's word given to us. It will encourage you, challenge you, and teach you how to love God and others. There are plenty of great reading plans (Life Journal or YouVersion are a couple great options). We encourage you to choose the one that works for you. The key is taking time to read the Word every day.
4. Pray. Talking with God is simpler than you may think. You don't have to say the right words or be perfect. You just have to be open and ready to listen. A great way to pray is by meditating and reflecting on scripture.
5. Get Baptized. After confessing faith in Christ, baptism was the first step the believer took in proclaiming their faith in Christ. If you'd like to find out more about baptism, including when the next baptism is, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Serve. The Church exists to serve people. It takes hundreds of people to make Real Life Church happen. There are a ton of ways for you to Get Involved.