Vine Maple Place’s integrated services
• Housing stability and rent assistance.
• Emergency shelter.
• Employment to earn a livable wage.
• Financial budgeting.
• Counseling and behavioral health workshops.
• Children’s and youth programs focused on academics, mental health, and safety
KentHOPE is an Emergency Shelter for women and children. We host up to 48 women and their children each day and night, and meet their immediate needs.
We offer many resources to members of the South King County community:
• Case management, referrals and resources for housing, employment and pathways to recovery.
• Mentoring and companionship to promote relationship-building.
• Three healthy meals/day, clothing, laundry, personal hygiene supplies, shower facilities.
• Computer access, mail service.
• LINK program offers single women and women with children a safe, temporary home while they work with case managers for retraining and job searches.
• The Bridge program helps single women and women with children who need a bridge to recovery from addiction, homelessness, and other trauma.
We also work with partners in the community to find jobs and housing for our guests.
Women who found Recovery housing
Women who found a job
9009 Canyon Drive, Kent, WA 98030
Open 7 days a week, 7 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Seattle’s Union Gospel Mission is a nonprofit ministry that loves and cares for our homeless neighbors throughout greater Seattle.
Our mission is to bring the love of Jesus and hope for a new life to our homeless neighbors.
Our vision is to see every homeless neighbor — beloved, redeemed, restored.
We want everyone to know, no matter their circumstances, they are loved and cared for, by us and by God.
We address root causes and break the cycle of homelessness by meeting urgent physical needs, building relationships, and offering long-term recovery programs. Our efforts work to restore dignity and help move people to healthy, thriving lives.