As King County moves through Phase 2 and toward Phase 3, we are hosting small, in-person gatherings at 25% capacity, in accordance with CDC & State guidelines. We’re so excited to gather together (safely) and worship together! This service will also be live-streamed to Facebook and YouTube for those who aren't able to attend in person.
Before you RSVP, please read below:
- This service is limited to 25% capacity and is RSVP only.
- Adults Only - at this time, services will be adults only as we continue to work out our safe plan for reopening with kids ministry.
- Masks are required in the building at all times. This is for everyone's safety, and our ability to follow this guideline will enable us to continue in our steps to reopening. If you or anyone in your party does not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- Every attendee will check-in upon arrival and be seated by a host.
- Per Phase 2 requirements, we will not be able to permit those with COVID-like symptoms, those who have family members with COVID, or those with a temperature of 100.4 or higher. For detailed information on the requirements for faith-based organizations in Phase 2, click here.
We look forward to worshipping together as a church body!