We’re thankful to still be able to gather together (safely) in accordance to the latest updated requirements for faith-based organizations. While our gatherings feel different during this time, God's not done and He is moving in each of us.
Before you RSVP, please read below:
- Each service is limited to 25% capacity and an RSVP is required to attend.
- Children's ministry is available at the 11am service only and an RSVP for each child is required.
- Masks are required in the building at all times. This is for everyone's safety, and our ability to follow this guideline will enable us to continue in our steps to reopening. If you or anyone in your party does not have a mask, one will be provided for you. Masks will NOT be required for children age 5 or younger.
- Every attendee will check-in upon arrival and be seated by a host.
- Children, parents of children, and all children's workers will be temp checked upon entry for your family's safety.
- Per Phase 2 requirements, we will not be able to permit those with COVID-like symptoms, those who have family members with COVID, or those with a temperature of 100.4 or higher.
For detailed information on the updated requirements for faith-based organizations, click here.
We are so thankful to be able to worship together as a church body, whether you're with us in-person or online!